Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Video Marketing Music

In addition to shooting, I usually compose the music for my video marketing projects. It's a process that can start before or after shooting. Generally, if there's an existing script with dramatic touches, I prefer to work on it during the treatment, because the script gives the structure and the music gives the tone, which really helps to have a clearer perspective of what you want to achieve for the upcoming film. In the editing process, of course, arrangements are done so that the music fits with the video (both for the rythm and the mood). Most of my pieces have been originally composed for a certain project, but they stay royalty-free so that other clients can use them as well. I signed up in SoundCloud and I will be publishing some of my tracks. Among them:


No comments:

Post a Comment